Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcheiss

Your Ideas on Improving Urbanplanet Arkansas!

6 posts in this topic

Since I am the Mod. for all Arkansas Forums, I want to know if you guys want any changes or any other features to Urbanplanet Arkansas to help serve you.

Anyone?

More posters?

The only way for that to happen is for you guys to encorage your co-workers and friends to join the site.

The only way for that to happen is for you guys to encorage your co-workers and friends to join the site.

I know, I was just kidding. Most people I know just don't get as excited about this stuff as I do.

There's plenty of ways for advertisment.

We sell bumper stickers, hats, shirts, etc on the store.

Plus, if you guys want to make forum meetings, I'm game. You could organize a LR Forum meet at a place in downtown or us NWA guys could do something like at Arsaga's in Fayetteville. These are a great way for attracting new members who have been lurking around for a while, as well as meeting your fellow forumers and getting caught up on development.

I've got some fliers coming in the mail, I intend to give them to Chamber's of Commerce, and other city meetings.

There's plenty of ways for advertisment.

We sell bumper stickers, hats, shirts, etc on the store.

Plus, if you guys want to make forum meetings, I'm game. You could organize a LR Forum meet at a place in downtown or us NWA guys could do something like at Arsaga's in Fayetteville. These are a great way for attracting new members who have been lurking around for a while, as well as meeting your fellow forumers and getting caught up on development.

I've got some fliers coming in the mail, I intend to give them to Chamber's of Commerce, and other city meetings.

When I get back to LR I'd be game for a meeting. I think the best way, though, is linking the forum on other message boards or sites. I wonder how many people found this place via travelerocity.