Richmond in Pictures III

mclawsdrive

Okay, with you advanced Richmond whizzes out there, my clues are too easy.  Great job!  The camera is pointed at the Richmond Executive Airport and I am directly over 288!  You guys are too good!  

I tried to get some more photos of the downtown area, but as we approached downtown, there was a huge thunder cloud directly over the city (I flew over at about 1:00 today).  Everywhere else it was clear!  I was disappointed, but luck was just not in my favor today.  This was the only photo I could snap without the huge thunder cloud blocking my view.  Maybe next time.  Thanks for playing!!

Edited by eandslee

15 hours ago, RVA-Is-The-Best said:

Yep, also visit the sub almost every day too. I think I know eandslee's reddit account too because of the enthusiasm in the comments on development related news/threads

His enthusiasm is very motivating.  ;) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/20/2019 at 8:51 AM, Hike said:

From KJHburg's images, I know there's activity downtown so it seems odd, in a bunch of photos there are only a few people in the shots.  Looked back at them on my computer, not the phone, and there are a few people, but still very few people.  I looked further up the list and see that a few images I submitted also had no people so strange how that works.  When I'm downtown it feels like people  are everywhere, but when the shutter goes off, they disappear.

I really don't like to get a lot of people in my photos.  Those photos were done on weekday mid morning and it was very humid out and threatening to rain. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

This clip reminds me of the "Flying Scene" from the movie, "Superman." 

One thing I'm noticing is that our streets downtown seem darker than in other cities. Perhaps its the tree cover, but it seems like increasing the light would make downtown Richmond feel more vibrant. 

• 3 weeks later...