Richmond in Pictures III

mclawsdrive

Thanks man, the festival was sweet! It was great to finally meet you and Burt!

You all got the chance to meet burt!? Cool! I hope you all had fun! I'm a bit jealous though. Anyway, I have a question regarding the Federal Reserve building. I know that they've been doing some construction around the building, but I haven't seen any photos of the construction until now. Am I seeing right when I see the big white pillars on the four corners of the building? If so, it really beefs up the base of the building. Can anyone get a better photo of the base of the Federal Reserve? I want to see what they've done to the building up close. Thanks in advance!

those are curtains covering the work they are doing around the building... you know how secretive the fed reserve is :) So, until it's done, you probably won't see what they've done, and I imagine that it won't look that much different than before.

Oh, so those are curtains? Wow, they looks like concrete pillars! Thanks for setting me straight Coupe. I look forward to seeing the outcome, even if there really is no noticable difference.

I'll have to catch it on its last year. Last year it rained and I was working Saturdays, this year I'm working Saturdays again and now doing overtime until the end of the month. Today was rest and cleaning. I can probably finally get a better camera like yours. Look how clear and colorful they are!

TImagine if we had more festivals even a fair alongt he canal and this location.

Coupe, those photos were absolutely beautiful! What a beautiful and clear day! The turn out looked pretty good too. I love the fact that the park area is right next to downtown - there is no more beautiful setting. You're right Cadeho, I think a large fair downtown would also be cool. I just have one question: No photo of you and Burt??? What's up with that? Anyway, thanks SO VERY much for posting the photos - I got home sick looking at them. Please post more whenever you get more photos of Richmond. I long to be there...right now :( .

God I need a new camera! They look even better here!

I'll be posting dismal 3.2megapixel pics from two Sunday's ago tonight. I finally uploaded them (thanks to reinstalling flock) because with all this overtime and going from work bed work bed, it's kinda hard to upload 20 pics at a time. I can upload in my sleep!

Ok from two Sundays ago.. some pans...

Floodwall Pan 1

Floodwall Pan 2

Floodwall Pan 3

Believe it or not there's a 4th one but it's smaller and I haven't put it together yet.

Two of Tree Hill Farm.

Osborne Tnpk at Tree Hill Farm

A view to die for

Edited by Cadeho

A video that actually works on my computer at the right speed!!! Thanks for sharing that. It's a nice lil vid. Maybe I should do one... but you know what mine would be about.

So. It's all about perspective. Yours, I'm sure, would be a nice addition to the Richmond video on this page.