Richmond in Pictures III

mclawsdrive

• 1 month later...

7 hours ago, Hike said:

This link from Richmond city watch and was from June - I don't see where it was already posted.  If it's a duplicate let me know and I'll delete,  just wanting to see new any photos. 

http://richmondcitywatch.com/?p=376

Thanks for posting.  Somehow I missed this update!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found this dude’s Facebook page tonight and he just loaded some aerial downtown photos that are FREAKING AMAZING!  You’ve got to see these!  Check out the page here:

https://m.facebook.com/creativedogmedia/

If anyone can post some of the photos here for us to enjoy that would be cool.

Edited by eandslee
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shakman said:

Once Navy Hill, gets started, we will go from corners to continuous blocks of construction.

I’m hoping NH gets the green light. If so, just imagine...virtually all of downtown will be a construction zone...even in the financial district with Dominion’s new tower going up next year too!  WOWSA!!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As it's March, I'm wondering if we might soon see some fresh uploads of new/recent pictures of such projects as the Childen's Hospital expansion, the VCU Outpatient center, the General Assembly Building, or projects in Manchester and Scott's Addition? I'm jonesing for our monthly update!

• 1 month later...

These are great! Didn't realize the second tower near the 14th Street Bridge was so far along! Looking really good!

On 4/3/2020 at 9:37 PM, georgeglass said:

Just some pics I snapped today from walking the floodwall and canal. All the projects were still underway!

IMG_20200403_163332.jpg

IMG_20200403_160711.jpg

IMG_20200403_155203.jpg

IMG_20200403_160056.jpg

Remind me again -- what is the project in the bottom two photos? (and the location?)

32 minutes ago, I miss RVA said:

These are great! Didn't realize the second tower near the 14th Street Bridge was so far along! Looking really good!

Remind me again -- what is the project in the bottom two photos? (and the location?)

Pretty sure that's The Current, it's on the block adjacent to the PortRVA apartment building.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...