Richmond in Pictures III

mclawsdrive

Great pix, Tommy! I liked the way you teased us til the "tada"! :D

Now, here at Mission Impossible, you have two other assignments, if you choose to accept them: Photograph Stony Point Fashion Park's seasonal festivities and the grand illumination of downtown. :)

Haha, thanks guys. Ill definitely be there for the Downtown Grand Illumination, but Ill see what I can do about Stony Point as well.

I think besides the next picture tour from me being the Grand Illumination, Id like to walk around MSS and take a walking tour of the place. I'm sure it will be looking spiffy, decked out in its finest holiday trimmings and such.

If you plan your MSS visit after 6PM, you may find the building locked. That was my experience when I waited to see a friend off after the last (late) train of the day. When I was leaving, cleaning men warned that they were locking the doors.

Enjoyed the pictures of Richmond. I am from VA and lived there from birth till I was 22 years old. I never visited the capital city in that time I'm sorry to say. I love VA and will return home soon. I will have to get out to eastern VA to see all I didn't see then. I think a visit to Richmond is long overdue.

Enjoyed the pictures of Richmond. I am from VA and lived there from birth till I was 22 years old. I never visited the capital city in that time I'm sorry to say. I love VA and will return home soon. I will have to get out to eastern VA to see all I didn't see then. I think a visit to Richmond is long overdue.

Happy to have you visiting the Richmond forum, Unifour. Come often. Meanwhile, if you're from Eastern Virginia, visit the Norfolk/Virginia Beach/Hampton Roads threads as well. You'll find some great pictures there, too.

Roanoke, the gem of Western Virginia, is representd by its own forum of erudite posters and photographers. You will be surprised to see in pictures and words all that is happening out there.

Edited by burt

I'm surprised UP's censorship board has missed this Flickr Photostream set, but sure am glad they did. :rofl:

Yikes! :lol: Apparently photos have been added since I last looked. A half-nude girl in many and a fully-nude man in one. Sorry, guys, if anyone's offended by that. I had no idea that Photostream would become so risque!