Signage

northernbizzkit1

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was driving home today and saw the new sign in front of the International Paper triple towers...

"INTERNATIONAL PAPER GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS"

Pretty sweet! Hopefully we'll see one erected for ServiceMaster in the near future!

I've been watching them go up. They're lit up very nicely at night. Kudos to Memphis! :thumbsup:

Driving over the Auction Street bridge last night and saw the First Tennessee sign. Wow...it's pretty stunning at night. It certainly makes up for the loss of the Union Planters sign at 100 North Main and outdoes the SunTrust sign by a wide margin.

Am I missing the sign? It looks like they just added "First Tennessee" and shifted the logo to the left. Not to rain on anyone's parade, if you get the wowzas out of that, awesome. Is there something else?

:D It doesn't take much for us, does it? No...at night the sign looks awesome. Hard to explain, but it's composed entirely of lights. Looks super-cool and you can't miss it crossing on either of the bridges.

:D It doesn't take much for us, does it? No...at night the sign looks awesome. Hard to explain, but it's composed entirely of lights. Looks super-cool and you can't miss it crossing on either of the bridges.

Can't wait to see it. I know 1st TN always is doing something pretty smooth with its lighting.

Archived