Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jdkacz

Ladd Tower

7 posts in this topic

I don't know how I missed this, but Ladd tower is 21 stories containing luxury condos. From the website, it appears that if groundbreaking as already begun.

http://www.laddtower.com/

Anyone in Portland that can get some pics of this?

Looks great! Although I'm sure its out of the price range of most people living in PDX as is all new development DT.

Yeah, I know, it seems as if everything is luxury, I am not sure where all of these buyers are coming from.

I can imagine that there would be a huge demand for units starting at 150-220 range.

Let's see if we cant get some renderings on here :thumbsup:

laddtowerxv1.png

untitledow2.png

This looks great guys, I cant wait to see it go up!

Thanks for the renderings! I really like the look of this project.

It appears that this is a popular development, over half are already sold and to answer the pricing questions,

this only addresses whats still available as I don't know what the unit prices were for the ones that've already been sold are, but at the one bedroom and thats at about 330k for 900 sq ft and for 2br its at about 750k which to me are over my budget, but apparently the Portland luxury condo boom is still going.

I wonder if there are any concerns with a condo bust in Portland that's been mentioned in other cities like Minneapolis, Miami, etc?

Ladd Tower's shift to apartments jibes with national trends

An update from the Oregonian on this project, it looks as if the condo slowdown has finally hit Portland, this project is going from all condos to apartments. The project will shift from 200 condo units to about 220 apartments. However, it looks like the whole project is still a go, which is good. This building definetly had some potential.