Pigeon Forge Photos

HABANERO7

Tomorrow I will be heading up to Dollywood in Pigeon Forge for a day visit. I'm going to try and take a few pictures of the park and surrounding area for all to see. I will also attempt to get a few pics of the strip as I am traveling into the Forge itself. I will be busing around a church youth group so I

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tomorrow I will be heading up to Dollywood in Pigeon Forge for a day visit. I'm going to try and take a few pictures of the park and surrounding area for all to see. I will also attempt to get a few pics of the strip as I am traveling into the Forge itself. I will be busing around a church youth group so I

Well as I figured, I did not get any shots of the strip in Pigeon Forge. We were on a mission to get to the park, plus there was a huge rod run that had the Parkway looking like a Parking lot.

Front Gate

PICT0715.jpg

Shots on the first area you come to "ShowStreet" which is home to the front entrance,, The Friendship Garden, The largest Theatre in the park, shopping and restaurants, and The Southern Gospel Music Hall of Fame and Museum

PICT0718.jpg

PICT0722.jpg

PICT0723.jpg

A BlueGrass band playing on a small stage as part of this months BBQ and BlueGrass Festival

PICT0724.jpg

Now to another area of the park. This area is basically 2 themes running side by side listed on the map as "Adventures in Imagination" and "Jukebox Junction" In these 2 areas you will find the motion ride "Smokey Mtn Wilderness Adventure", "Dollys Chasing Rainbows Museum", "The Rockin Roadway"

PICT0727.jpg

This is a large motion ride with moving cars and a huge screen. It used to be better, but still worth seeing.

PICT0733.jpg

More shots from "Adventures in Imagination" and "Jukebox Junction"

PICT0734.jpg

PICT0736.jpg

PICT0737.jpg

PICT0738.jpg

PICT0739.jpg

PICT0742.jpg

More to come...

Well as I figured, I did not get any shots of the strip in Pigeon Forge. We were on a mission to get to the park, plus there was a huge rod run that had the Parkway looking like a Parking lot.

Front Gate

PICT0715.jpg

Shots on the first area you come to "ShowStreet" which is home to the front entrance,, The Friendship Garden, The largest Theatre in the park, shopping and restaurants, and The Southern Gospel Music Hall of Fame and Museum

PICT0718.jpg

PICT0722.jpg

PICT0723.jpg

A BlueGrass band playing on a small stage as part of this months BBQ and BlueGrass Festival

PICT0724.jpg

Now to another area of the park. This area is basically 2 themes running side by side listed on the map as "Adventures in Imagination" and "Jukebox Junction" In these 2 areas you will find the motion ride "Smokey Mtn Wilderness Adventure", "Dollys Chasing Rainbows Museum", "The Rockin Roadway"

PICT0727.jpg

This is a large motion ride with moving cars and a huge screen. It used to be better, but still worth seeing.

PICT0733.jpg

More shots from "Adventures in Imagination" and "Jukebox Junction"

PICT0734.jpg

PICT0736.jpg

PICT0737.jpg

PICT0738.jpg

PICT0739.jpg

PICT0742.jpg

More to come...

Thanks for posting the images of Dollywood. Believe it or not, I've still not ever been there. It reminds me of Opryland in many ways. It looks like a great park!

Archived