Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snoogit

Way to go Whitecaps!

7 posts in this topic

This gots to be their thrid or fourth? WTG!

4th! It was pretty much decided in the 5th anyway after the Caps had a 2 run 2nd, and 3 run 4th and 5th innings.

8-4 was the final, it was a coast to the finish line, but still some awesome atmosphere at the game tonite :)

Awesome. I'm pretty sure no Single-A team has as much support as the White Caps.

WTG!

Kinda bummed that only 4,000 were in attendance for the game, I guess Im at fault too as I wasn't there but you would think they would sell out for the title game?

Anyway, congrats !!!

Kinda bummed that only 4,000 were in attendance for the game, I guess Im at fault too as I wasn't there but you would think they would sell out for the title game?

Anyway, congrats !!!

Minor leage teams are notorious for not selling tickets for their playoffs. in 2004 it was worse, I think only 1,500 averaged to attend, the bonus this year was the fact that they had a half of a season to prepare for playoff advertising.

Still 4,000 fans per game for the whitecaps is about on leage average for the MWL, and its still a TON better then the Lakeland Tigers (the other A team) in FL.