The Crossings At Decatur

AlabamaGuy2007

Wow, where'd you hear about Longhorn!?

Also, I was reading a DAILY article that said that an Italian restaurant that everybody in town is sure to like was gonna take on of the outparcels. I'm thinkin he meant Olive Garden.

Another thing, Panera Bread is scooping up an outparcel lot. I can't remember what the other lot was gonna be used for.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, where'd you hear about Longhorn!?

Also, I was reading a DAILY article that said that an Italian restaurant that everybody in town is sure to like was gonna take on of the outparcels. I'm thinkin he meant Olive Garden.

• 2 months later...

Target to Employ 180 workers

Plans for employment at the new Target store in Decatur call for 180 workers, 30 of those being management. The store is set have all employed by September 6th, and the store should be open by October 14th.

Here's a list of the current tenants being released.

Old Navy, Hibbett Sporting Goods, Ross Dress for Less, PetSmart, Lifeway Christian Store, Panera Bread Company, Nails First, rue21 and Rack Room Shoes.

Of course, it's been mentioned in this thread that a Longhorn has been anounced. I guess that's still happening. Along with the developers promise for an "Italian restaurant that everyone will like".

Article: Target will employ 180

Archived