anyone notice these along the interstates in Greensboro?

cityboi

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was travelling down I-40 in west Greensboro and I noticed there is a digital billboard. Basically its a screen billboard that changes advertisements periodically. I wonder if these will eventually replace the paper billboards.

This must be the new "in" thing for billboard companies. I have seen them in Lenoir, Atlanta, and Columbia among other places. But they've just started popping up in the past 3 months.

This must be the new "in" thing for billboard companies. I have seen them in Lenoir, Atlanta, and Columbia among other places. But they've just started popping up in the past 3 months.

I think they are kinda cool. When I first saw it, I saw an ad that showed Greensboro's skyline. The first time Ive seen Greensboro's skyline clearly from the interstate. :lol:

I've noticed these digital billboards automatically dim at night, to reduce glare. It's too bad drive-in theaters are out of style, imagine this kind of display for a movie screen!

I think eventually drive ins will come back. nastalga always envokes the return of things and with that digital technology for such large screens, its only a matter of time.

Archived