Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

black vw

Jefferson Village

14 posts in this topic

Does anyone know the full scope of the new Target shopping area off Bryan Blvd? Is it a "regular" Target, or a Super Target? Anyone know what kind of stores are coming?

Jefferson Village corner of Bryan Blvd and New Garden Rd.

There are a couple threads already on this topic, however I can say that the Target store will be a regular target, scheduled for an early October opening. I'm not sure on the other tenants coming to the shopping center Jefferson Village.

Any one heard any info on Jefferson Village in Greensboro? The Target is already there and they are building a Michaels. Heard maybe a Trader Joe's and a Dicks might go in there. There is something connected to the Target but I'm not sure what it is going to be. Anyone with any inside info?

the new buildings are going up pretty quickly. there will be a McAlister's there too.

Cool! I wonder what the other junior anchors will be... I hope Borders brings a store there.

Cool! I wonder what the other junior anchors will be... I hope Borders brings a store there.

McAlister's is now open. Be sure to try their potato salad if you have never eaten at a McAlister's before! Yummy!

McAlister's is now open. Be sure to try their potato salad if you have never eaten at a McAlister's before! Yummy!