Miami-Craneville

it's just dave

Spent the weekend in South Florida and drove to downtown Miami on Sunday morning. For any skyscraper fan, crane fan, city-in-the-works fan, this place is amazing. Here's a few shots. They can speak for themselves. CSI Miami photography is much better than mine. I was in the car snapping most of the time. The entire South Florida region is an amazing experience. I stayed in Pompano and explored Ft. Laud, Miami Beach, South Beach, Key Biscayne and most points in the vicinity. It was exhausting, and totally thrilling to see, but I was glad to be back home (and see the ICON crane).

Here's a sampling of a few of the many, many cranes in the air there:

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

...and my CSI obligatory shots:

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the awesome pics Dave!

Miami is okay, if you don't have to drive there (IMO). The city has some of the worse traffic and drivers I have ever seen, esp. on Miami Beach. It was Spring Break though, so I'm sure it made it considerably worse. I also hit rush hour on the way out, so I enjoyed lots of fun driving to damper my visit.

The city though was an amazing place to visit and explore, I just wish I hadn't had to drive there. Took a lot of the fun out of it.

Archived