Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rocket256

Which is the most underrated city in Alabama...

Most underrated city..   25 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the most underrated city in Alabama...

• Tuscaloosa
    • Huntsville
    • Montgomery
    • Mobile

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 posts in this topic

This might be better suited to the "Alabama" forum, rather than the "Huntsville-Decatur" forum ?

Yea, I thought it was kinda odd when I saw this topic in the HSV-DCU forum.

Thanks for bring that to my attention... The poll will be under the Alabama forum for those who are interested in participating...

I wouldn't think Hunstville is underrated at all in Alabama. With Brac and the high tech industry and fast pace of growth i don't see Huntsville as underrated.

^Maybe not in Alabama, but outside of the region, Huntsville is not well-known outside of David Letterman and government/technology circles. Heck, I have talked to people as close as Atlanta who have never heard of Huntsville, or confused Huntsville, AL with Huntsville, TX, a much smaller city but gets more media attention because of its electric chair.

Huntsville is not well-known outside of David Letterman and...

^He seems to do a lot of segments about Huntsville- there was one about a month ago. He also did a "Top Ten" about the city a few years back.

Okay I see....ya'll were talking about in the eyes of the region or nation. I can see where Huntsville is underrated.

Yeah, outside of North Alabama, Huntsville is very underrated. Most folks I talk to like some from Houston (that actually works for NASA's LBJ Space Center) doesn't even realize how fast growing and large Huntsville is. They like jsmanhsv said, thinks about Huntsville, TX before they think of Huntsville, Alabama.

Most folks I talk to like some from Houston (that actually works for NASA's LBJ Space Center) doesn't even realize how fast growing and large Huntsville is. They like jsmanhsv said, thinks about Huntsville, TX before they think of Huntsville, Alabama.