Why is S.C. always last?

803metlife

Maybe I'm just getting old...but who the heck is T.I.? I like rock...Green Day, Weezer, U2, System of a Down, Radiohead, and countless other newer and older bands. I've heard Outkast, Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z, 50 Cent and other hip-hop acts. But T.I.? Would that be a BIG name? I guess it is judging by the posts.

Sometimes I miss the old days of Top 40 radio when I knew every song and act on the chart.

T.I. is on top of the charts with platinum albums and he had a movie called ATL earlier this year. you can check it out in Blockbuster now.

Oh. And Lil' Wayne and stuff gonna be in Columbia!! Can't wait :yahoo:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a video on BET from this group/duo called Kinfolk that's from SC. There was a scene in which they burned a Confederate flag in front of the Statehouse. At first I thought the group was from Atlanta since they were doing the infamous Snap Dance (and I think there should be a moratorium on any more snap songs--they're driving me crazy).

I saw a video on BET from this group/duo called Kinfolk that's from SC. There was a scene in which they burned a Confederate flag in front of the Statehouse. At first I thought the group was from Atlanta since they were doing the infamous Snap Dance (and I think there should be a moratorium on any more snap songs--they're driving me crazy).

They are from columbia. I actually went to high school with one of them. I hate they did the snap dance though. That's definetly not repping S.C. :sick: . But it feels good to have someone from Columbia make it on t.v.

Archived