Pieworks Pizza

DurhamDivaInRaleigh

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody have the scoop on this restaurant chain? I hear there's still one in Greensboro, but the ones in Winston-Salem and Durham closed down. I thought they had the absolute BEST pizza I'd ever had. What's the deal? Anybody know?

How bizarre... I just asked someone that question yesterday. Yes, still one apparently in GSO, and I'm going there soon, been years since I've eaten at one, wondered too why so many had gone out of business. As far as corporate news, I gave up searching for it, guess it is not a good franchise option..

• 3 months later...

There used to be a location on W. Market (Greensboro) that went belly up about six years ago. There is still one on Lawndale next to Fresh Market. The quality has gone down IMHO the last couple of years. I agree that it USED to be one of the best pizzas in town, but the ingrediants have gotten thinner an the pies have gotten smaller recently. :huh:

Archived