Old Colorado City

Front_Range_Guy

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently there is a limit to how many photos you can post here, so here's a link to my Old Colorado City photo thread on SSP

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread...731#post2333731

You can get around the limit by posting part of them in one post, then 30 seconds later posting the next batch in another post (the site will *usually* merge the two posts into one post if you do it that quickly).

Here they are:

OldCC1014.jpg

The Old Colorado City Historic District is on Colorado Springs west side. Colorado City was originally a seperate city, and was the territorial capital at one time.

OldCC1002.jpg

OldCC1001.jpg

As most people know, Colorado Springs is mostly suburban sprawl... but there is a small strip stretching from downtown westward to Manitou Springs that isn't too bad, including Old Colorado City.

I'll start with Murals.

OldCC1018.jpg

OldCC3011.jpg

OldCC2016.jpg

OldCC4008.jpg

OldCC4012.jpg

(downtown)

OldCC5003.jpg

A few restaraunts

OldCC3016.jpg

OldCC2018.jpg

OldCC2006.jpg

OldCC2009.jpg

OldCC2019.jpg

OldCC1017.jpg

OldCC4005.jpg

OldCC1009.jpg

A little retail

OldCC1007.jpg

OldCC2013.jpg

OldCC3005.jpg

OldCC3006.jpg

Architecture & Streetscapes

OldCC1003.jpg

OldCC1004.jpg

OldCC1006.jpg

OldCC1010.jpg

OldCC1013.jpg

OldCC2004.jpg

OldCC3002.jpg

OldCC3012.jpg

OldCC3019.jpg

OldCC4014.jpg

Lofts under construction downtown

OldCC5006.jpg

A statue of a local farmer who gave free pumpkins to school kids every year for decades.

OldCC5008.jpg

OldCC4009.jpg

Beautiful photos, FRG! Very nice! :shades:

You can get around the limit by posting part of them in one post, then 30 seconds later posting the next batch in another post (the site will *usually* merge the two posts into one post if you do it that quickly).

This is the strangest message board I've ever posted on. I'll keep that in mind though.

Archived