Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justiceham

Charleston, WV

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what's going on in Charleston? Any new projects?

The last time I was there (about a year ago) the downtown mall looked pretty quiet. It was only about half-full. I'll check around if I can find anything else out. Charleston is such a neat "city" and I wish it could attract more investment.

The last time I was there (about a year ago) the downtown mall looked pretty quiet. It was only about half-full. I'll check around if I can find anything else out. Charleston is such a neat "city" and I wish it could attract more investment.

The downtown mall suffered when Montgomery Wards moved out - and nothing has moved back in. I would like to see a Macy's, but that would compete with other Federated Department Store brands.

What about the Capitol Market? That was renovated from an old factory not that many years ago?

The downtown mall suffered when Montgomery Wards moved out - and nothing has moved back in. I would like to see a Macy's, but that would compete with other Federated Department Store brands.

What about the Capitol Market? That was renovated from an old factory not that many years ago?

I just passed through Charleston today and there is a Macy's in Towne Center Mall.

I believe there's a Macy's everywhere a Lazarus used to reside. It's not a new development, but rather a rebranding.