Business matters: NWA sales of 150,000- homes "through the roof"

KJW

I haven't, but to be honest I can't recall hearing much about it. Maybe someone mentioned something and I've already forgotten about it.

Matt, I'd not be surprised if that's it.

Rardy, this firm does (according to their site) 1,200 projects per year for you-know-you, plus other commercial projects. I wouldn't necessarily be looking for a gotham-style headquarters from them, but that's not meant as an offense to them, either. BTW, theirs is a fairly large complex for the area (which otherwise is becoming dominated by apartments and large warehouses) right by the Bentonville branch of the A & M railroad.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

I posted some pics of the PB2 Architecture and Engineering buildings a while back.

Mith, I got you those pics you wanted. Thank my friend for loaning me his digital camera. Note the long and low building behind the main building... that looks like a "chicken house" to me.

100342919_58f3be4a0b.jpg

100342921_bbc2dc4898.jpg

100342922_568f4b8528.jpg

100342924_59d38d389a.jpg

100342923_46ec96c01f.jpg

The very nice receptionist inside told me this is the new office for PB2 Architecture & Engineering. Their website is still under construction. When I asked her about the "chicken house" building next door she said that was the Engineering Dept. I didn't actually say "chicken house" to her. :D

I see nothing wrong with taking architectural nods from the agricultural history of the region. In fact, I think its a very thoughtful thing to do.

Marlon Blackwell's architectural design does the same thing.

In my opinion, its much more handsome than some boxy, rectangular, generic building.

Very well designed and classic campus, overall.

I see nothing wrong with taking architectural nods from the agricultural history of the region. In fact, I think its a very thoughtful thing to do.

Marlon Blackwell's architectural design does the same thing.

In my opinion, its much more handsome than some boxy, rectangular, generic building.

Very well designed and classic campus, overall.

I agree. I think it's different and I like the nod to our regional heritage. I don't want this area to look like Dallas!

Archived