What is your professional background?

archrise

What is your professional background?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What is your professional background?

• Architect
    • Developer
    • Real-estate
    • City Official
    • Other

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought someone did this long time ago.

I am a design engineer, with MS degree in aerospace engineering, I design heavy equipment for a company in Sanford. I have nothing to do with the buildings business, just admire them. Sitting in front of my desk, designing ugly machine, telling myself everyday " I should have changed my major back then."

And yes, I commute from Metrowest to Sanford on daily basic.

And I strip occasionally in Parliament House... just kidding.

(Civil) Engineering intern, which I notice is conspicuously absent from the poll.

I would expect nothing less from an architect :cry:

Hehe Terribly sorry. I don't know why I left the engies out. If someone knows how to add them and any other fields (construction) let me know and I would be happy to.

Good poll/thread, I can't wait to see what some of you do that post here. I am 'other', currently as web developer/product development, including a couple of intern stints with civil engineering firms when I was in architecture school (started out in the achitectural engineering degree plan).

Good poll/thread, I can't wait to see what some of you do that post here. I am 'other', currently as web developer/product development, including a couple of intern stints with civil engineering firms when I was in architecture school (started out in the achitectural engineering degree plan).

Iam a deputy sheriff in Lake Co.Better watch what you say i moght be watching lol!

Iam a deputy sheriff in Lake Co.Better watch what you say i moght be watching lol!

Er, OK, there are 12 Lake Counties in the U.S., the closest to me in GSO being in Tennessee or Florida, both about the same distance, I estimate them to be about 9 hours away, Ready Set GO!! ;)

So what specifically does someone of your profession use this site for? Or just a hobby?

Archived