What is your professional background?

archrise

What is your professional background?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What is your professional background?

• Architect
    • Developer
    • Real-estate
    • City Official
    • Other

Here we go again:

1. Sounds to me like you didn't really read the black print. I agreed with bulldogger. Since you missed it, what I said to him was "bulldogger you are absolutely correct." Not quite sure how you didn't catch that.

It was your telling him to "lighten up" that made me think you may have misinterpreted one particular part of his post (#3).

That and your telling people who post things that you don't approve of to "take that sh!t somewhere else I'm tired of it".

Sounded to me like you were at annoyed at him.

If I misunderstood, then I stand corrected.

But you do sound a little bossy sometimes.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm an IT project manager for that big "M" hotel company here in Orlando. Also a 3/4 time student at UCF majoring in Marketing and minoring in Urban and Regional planning... I wish I could switch the two! :)

Always been facinated by cities and big buildings. I try to travel to as many cities as possible (just got back from San Francisco last night). Wow! I almost cashed in my plane ticket towards a down payment on a cardboard box on Market St. :silly:

As a UCF Graduate and LSU FAN, I don't particularly like you gator fans right now. haha

I just graduated from UCF with a Finance degree with an emphasis in Real Estate. I have been working in real estate for the past 2 years and love to see Orlando grow. I moved up from S. Florida to go to UCF.

• 3 weeks later...

professional singer/recording artist here. also starting to do some freelance writing. in LA now. FSU grad ('93). (hating life right now on saturdays). lived in orlando for 23 years and who knows, may end up back there some day, so its great to keep track of the goings on.

GIS (geographic information systems) Manager for a local engineering firm. Office looks out at Lake Eola and the growth is amazing the last few years.

I went to lunch today at the Market Street Cafe and the view "Vue" really looks great with the courthouse in the background. It will be gorgeous once finished.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived