What is your professional background?

archrise

What is your professional background?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What is your professional background?

• Architect
    • Developer
    • Real-estate
    • City Official
    • Other

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a UCF Graduate and LSU FAN, I don't particularly like you gator fans right now. haha

I just graduated from UCF with a Finance degree with an emphasis in Real Estate. I have been working in real estate for the past 2 years and love to see Orlando grow. I moved up from S. Florida to go to UCF.

Can't remember if I ever weighed in. My professional background is ministry with a counseling emphasis. But I resigned from the ministry a few years back (long, windy story), and have worked the past four years in the security industry, most recently with a Longwood-based operation which installs security systems, cameras and the like in homes and businesses.

Can't remember if I ever weighed in. My professional background is ministry with a counseling emphasis. But I resigned from the ministry a few years back (long, windy story), and have worked the past four years in the security industry, most recently with a Longwood-based operation which installs security systems, cameras and the like in homes and businesses.

Archived