Pittsburgh's Skyline to Change

globalburgh

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This came up here a while back, and I had sort of forgotten about it. I am very fond of the idea, but not sure how I feel about the winner. The drawings I have seen of the design look neat, but it's a little hard to tell what it will look like as a whole. It should be a good thing for the city though.

When I moved to Pittsburgh nine months ago the finalist cool places to live were Mexican War, West end and Highland Park. Highland Park because of the massive houses (I had my eye on converting a synagogue to a live work space,) Mexican War and West end because of the unique revitalizing placefulness of the latter neighborhoods. personally I would be wholeheartedly proud to have a bridge to West End and I would definetely start going to West end and taking part in integrating our neighborhoods.

Brad

Archived