Mayor Mike's

Captain59

A out-of-state friend of mine who used to live in Glastonbury is training at MetLife at CityPlace, and they are putting him up at the Residence Inn. (NICE room!) Last night we decided to hit an eatery Downtown, and I was actually surprised at how many places were open. (No Fish Today is still open...isn't it closing soon?) We decided to go to Mayor Mike's, and who was the acting doorman letting us in...none other than Mayor Mike himself. He was very pleasant and hospitable. Later as we were eating, he made his rounds asking people how their meal was, and even sat down with a few people. I thought that was pretty nice.

I had been there once before for the 2005 Whalers FANniversary, but this was the first time for dinner. I had Mayor Mike's blonde ale, nachos, and a bacon cheeseburger...all excellent. If you haven't been there, give it a try. :thumbsup:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived