Terrell Owens

GRS328

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While seemingly an emotional person, T.O. does not seem emotional in this sense (suicidal). I believe, as will probably be announced later today at the press conference, that he will claim it was the pain causing him to take an excess of pills, which then had an adverse effect on his body and/or his psyche. That's a really long way of saying they will play this down by saying it was pain pills that caused this, not his being suicidal and then using them in this endeavor.

[Takes off psychic antenna]

If he is a suicidal person, I would think that the intense situation last year would have sent him over the edge back then. On several occasions.

I was just about to post this. :rofl:

Another sad publicity stunt by this loser athlete.

As a life-long Cowboys fan I was disappointed that they brought him into the organization. Pretty much as disappointed as I was when Jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson split the sheets.

Terrell Owens doesn't deserve the money or the publicity he receives. I've predicted all along that he'll play VERY little this season, but rather stay "sick" or "injured." So far I've been correct.

Thanks, T.O., for being so damned predictable!

What's even weirder is that I work in the hospital he went to, Baylor University Medical Center.

I got to hear "Hey, TO tried to kill himself last night and he's in the ER".

What was funny was the media was hours ahead of the rumor mill. We were a couple of floors away and still what he heard came from the CNN, not from within the hospital.

He needs to fire his publicist, that's all I know.

What's even weirder is that I work in the hospital he went to, Baylor University Medical Center.

I got to hear "Hey, TO tried to kill himself last night and he's in the ER".

What was funny was the media was hours ahead of the rumor mill. We were a couple of floors away and still what he heard came from the CNN, not from within the hospital.

He needs to fire his publicist, that's all I know.

Wow that's interesting.

And even though I think he's a d----ebag, I think it's cool that you work at the hospital he was in.

Is he wrong? If drew would have not under thrown that pass to T.O. when terrell had the defenders beat, the game would have been tied! yeah T.O. can be a clown sometimes but when he's right, he's right.

But is he right in publically mouthing off about his team? Maybe they would have won if he didn't make an ass of himself and become a distraction to the team....

name one bad thing he said about his team so far. the he's a distraction thing is getting old, man. Go on the field in do your job and dont worry about what T.O. is doing. It was the Eagles, he wanted to beat his old team in their on stadium, that why he so fired up! The media wants you to dislike T.O. cause it sells their magazines, newspapers and make you want to watch their sports shows. he hasnt said nothing about his team negatively but the media almost seem like they want him to so they can say he's a bad team. Do you get the same feeling? Im not a T.O. fan but judge the man by what he do on the field not what he say in interveiw or what others say about him.

name one bad thing he said about his team so far. the he's a distraction thing is getting old, man. Go on the field in do your job and dont worry about what T.O. is doing. It was the Eagles, he wanted to beat his old team in their on stadium, that why he so fired up! The media wants you to dislike T.O. cause it sells their magazines, newspapers and make you want to watch their sports shows. he hasnt said nothing about his team negatively but the media almost seem like they want him to so they can say he's a bad team. Do you get the same feeling? Im not a T.O. fan but judge the man by what he do on the field not what he say in interveiw or what others say about him.

T.O. is a distraction to his team all day, every day. He was a distraction from the moment he signed with the team, oh, and lest we forget the whole "T.O. tried to kill himself, no he didn't, yes he did" thing. You ask what he has said bad about his team, yet the post you were responding to was one saying he was critisizing his team, with you defending him. He talks smack about his team, but because you agree with him, it makes it not happen? That's some superpower you have there my friend, reality is just warping all over the place. And stop blaming the media, Terrell Owens made his own bed, he needs to shut his mouth. And why should I judge him by only what he does on the field? OJ killed someone, but if I judged him by what he did on the field, he'd be a great guy. He's not. Terrell obviously didn't kill anyone, but for you to ask me to ignore the nonsense that this guy pulls is asking way too much. You want to defend him, fine, but you're barking up the wrong tree...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived