Springfield Restaurant Development

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about something like the "Mall of the Ozarks" I think that would be a very, very cool idea, not to mention it would also be a HUGE tourist attraction. Of course it would have to have an Ozarks theme to it to make it really popular. After all, the "Ozarks," is a pretty popular tourist destination. One could argue that Bass Pro holds that trophy, but I would like to see something that incorporates everything that has to do with the Ozarks. I think the only developer in the area that would believe in such a dawnting project would be Mr. Rick Huffman himself. Just look at what he did to downtown Branson! I guess one can only hope.

A new Chipoltle Mexican Grill of Denver will be locating at Campbell and Walnut in south Springfield. This is a direct competition to the Qudoba Grill of Denver as well. It will be that first in the Ozarks and franchisee's say the market looks very promising.

• 1 month later...

They close the whole chain of them, about 76 or so. I never ate there but I heard nothing but I heard mixed thoughts from everyone. Hopefully something good will go in there.

Also, we need to stop making soo many topics in this forum. This should have been posted under the Springfield Restaurant Development thread instead of making its own topic. Our forum has become WAY to crowded with topics making it harder to find information about a certain topic. Please don't take this personal but as constructive criticisim.

Archived