Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neo

Cross-Island Highway

12 posts in this topic

Below are pictures of the Cross-Island Highway in the Toroko Gorge in Taiwan. 450 individuals died while constructing this road that is carved out of the marble canyons.

4023zn5.jpg

2j5fjvs.jpg

2m5x7vt.jpg

4gz191h.jpg

Are people allowed to drive on it? If you can, I would be so distracted by its beauty Id end up driving over the edge probably.

^ I don't know, but I can't even drive on regular highways in the mountains. I would most certainly die in a spectacular explosion as my car careens off the highway. :cry:

^ I don't know, but I can't even drive on regular highways in the mountains. I would most certainly die in a spectacular explosion as my car careens off the highway. :cry:

Pillsbury, if that happened you would become a crescent roll!

sweet_potato_crescent_rolls.jpg

And we would have to eat you with tator-tot hotdish and green beans and butter and it would be yummy. Hmmm... why's your name Pillsbury anyway?

I love the descriptive writing, lol.

Pillsbury, if that happened you would become a crescent roll!

sweet_potato_crescent_rolls.jpg

Very true!!! :)

And we would have to eat you with tator-tot hotdish and green beans and butter and it would be yummy. Hmmm... why's your name Pillsbury anyway?

You guys are making me hungry. Pillsbury is kind of an inside joke in my family. And then one day my girlfriend's grandmother found an old Pillsbury Doughboy doll in her house and she gave it to me. So he's kind of the mascot of my house. Plus, a lot of people refer to me as Pillsbury, so the name just seemed appropriate.

Very true!!! :)

You guys are making me hungry. Pillsbury is kind of an inside joke in my family. And then one day my girlfriend's grandmother found an old Pillsbury Doughboy doll in her house and she gave it to me. So he's kind of the mascot of my house. Plus, a lot of people refer to me as Pillsbury, so the name just seemed appropriate.

I have one of those Pillsbury dolls, too...its one of my prized possessions!

BTW, I dressed up as the Pillsbury doughboy one year for Halloween with a white sweatshirt stuffed with a pillow, white sweatpants, white sneakers, clown makeup and a white chef's hat with a pillsbury logo glued onto it. Hallowe'en is almost here again! :P

I have one of those Pillsbury dolls, too...its one of my prized possessions!

BTW, I dressed up as the Pillsbury doughboy one year for Halloween with a white sweatshirt stuffed with a pillow, white sweatpants, white sneakers, clown makeup and a white chef's hat with a pillsbury logo glued onto it. Hallowe'en is almost here again! :P

Hmmm, that gives me inspiration for this year. You may have a twin over in Augusta if you don't mind me copying your idea. :)

Hmmm, that gives me inspiration for this year. You may have a twin over in Augusta if you don't mind me copying your idea. :)

Not at all! I had a blast doing it. People would poke me and I'd throw up my arms and say "hooooohoooo", lol. :blush: