Cross-Island Highway

Neo

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pillsbury, if that happened you would become a crescent roll!

sweet_potato_crescent_rolls.jpg

Very true!!! :)

And we would have to eat you with tator-tot hotdish and green beans and butter and it would be yummy. Hmmm... why's your name Pillsbury anyway?

You guys are making me hungry. Pillsbury is kind of an inside joke in my family. And then one day my girlfriend's grandmother found an old Pillsbury Doughboy doll in her house and she gave it to me. So he's kind of the mascot of my house. Plus, a lot of people refer to me as Pillsbury, so the name just seemed appropriate.

Very true!!! :)

You guys are making me hungry. Pillsbury is kind of an inside joke in my family. And then one day my girlfriend's grandmother found an old Pillsbury Doughboy doll in her house and she gave it to me. So he's kind of the mascot of my house. Plus, a lot of people refer to me as Pillsbury, so the name just seemed appropriate.

I have one of those Pillsbury dolls, too...its one of my prized possessions!

BTW, I dressed up as the Pillsbury doughboy one year for Halloween with a white sweatshirt stuffed with a pillow, white sweatpants, white sneakers, clown makeup and a white chef's hat with a pillsbury logo glued onto it. Hallowe'en is almost here again! :P

I have one of those Pillsbury dolls, too...its one of my prized possessions!

BTW, I dressed up as the Pillsbury doughboy one year for Halloween with a white sweatshirt stuffed with a pillow, white sweatpants, white sneakers, clown makeup and a white chef's hat with a pillsbury logo glued onto it. Hallowe'en is almost here again! :P

Hmmm, that gives me inspiration for this year. You may have a twin over in Augusta if you don't mind me copying your idea. :)

Archived