New Grand Rapids Streetscape Guidelines

PBJ

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call Jay or Andy over at the GVMC. I think they've been involved in the process.

I don't think GVMC is doing this.

Jay Fowler (GR DDA) is working with Progessive A/E (Bob Petko) on the GR streetscape guidelines. Jay told me this morning that Bob isn't quite finished, so it is not available for review yet.

Soon....

I think a lot of it has to do with standardizing sidewalk renovations, like bulb-outs at the corners, traffic calming, tree placement, areaway fill, brick paver layout, that kind of thing. I don't think it addresses building facades (but I could be wrong). I am very interested to see the "gateway" portion of the plans.

Here's a small example HERE on Commerce Ave, but there is more to come.

I don't think GVMC is doing this.

Jay Fowler (GR DDA) is working with Progessive A/E (Bob Petko) on the GR streetscape guidelines. Jay told me this morning that Bob isn't quite finished, so it is not available for review yet.

Soon....

Oh.. well.. that made it SOUND like it was completed...

Archived