twoshort

Biggest House in metro GR

Nice detective work, twoshort! You're the resident property/records pro! :shades:

I would venture a guess that the attempted sale of this property *which I've ridden by hundreds of times on my bike* is related to this guy's legal issues! Why do some people with more think they need more and at the expense of others?

*fish

Edited by starrfish

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&...7&encType=1

to whoever said they were sick of hearing how bad things are... they aren't THAT bad... ;)

I'm pretty sure that's Dick & Betsy's place. So if he'd been elected governor, would he actually have moved to Lansing (right now he's king in the castle)

Edited by vandertown

:blink: Whoa. Don't care for the style (looks like GVSU's Cook building) but the amenities are nice, if excessive. Their rooftop deck has more sq footage than my entire house.

No fireplace, that's the deal breaker for me ;)

A Realtor that should be fired.

Maybe at this price point & house size, the buyer doesn't just surf around the internet randomly like those of us at lower price points...

A Realtor that should be fired.

Maybe at this price point & house size, the buyer doesn't just surf around the internet randomly like those of us at lower price points...

I agree with statement #2.

I highly doubt photos on the internet would be a big deal for a house at this price-point in that location.

According to the Ottawa County Web site the owners name is Tyler L. Smith. Who is that? I googled him and came up with "Used Car Motor Mall of Grand Rapids". Anyone know?

I agree with statement #2.

I highly doubt photos on the internet would be a big deal for a house at this price-point in that location.

Or perhaps the current owner doesn't want them to take pictures. They had to take them ninja style.