UP|PVD Forum Meeting

Cotuit

forummeet-2006-1004.jpg

The Providence Tomorrow Charrette Open House is taking place Wednesday, October 4th in the Atrium of the Peerless Building (150 Union Street). Members of GC:PVD are planning to be there in force, and of course everyone else is strongly encouraged to attend the charrettes. I know there are people involved in the process who very much want to see us attend and speak about our point of view on the city's future.

The Open House runs from 7pm to 9pm at Peerless (info here). Afterwards, probably sometime around 8pm, people will be retiring across the street to Tazza. I'm sure a lot of people will be heading there, so it should be an interesting night.

I'll be posting a what I'm wearing that day for people who haven't met me or attended a meeting yet.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed this did not appear on the home page, is there a special place on the forum where these kinds of events are announced or do we just have to find them and act quick? I'm not referring to this one, but I would go to one if it were closer to my home. Or is this just a one of a kind meeting?

Not every region has forum meetings, but if you want to have one in your area, start a thread about it. I moderate Hartford, but can't get there often (ever really), but the members in that section organized their own meeting, and are working on a second one.

All the forum meetings are regional, so they are just posted in the regional forums. There's no central area where they get posted.

What I'm wearing:

Blue pin-stiped pants, and a blue/grey polo shirt. Not terribly descriptive I know, I should have worn a silly hat.

See everyone tonight. PVD Tomorrow, 7pm at the Peerless Atrium (150 Union Street), heading to Tazza at 8pm-ish.

Archived