New Jazz Club coming to Downtown!

goodbye

It sounds great! It would be nice if Brown Street would develope more and creat a vibe to it. Right now it's just kind of an alley, but with developments creating a canyon effect and some nice lighting and such it has potential to become sort of an night entertainment stretch... maybe?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crowd ranged in ages....looked to be mostly late 20's to 40. Some older. Lots of professionals. What I really liked was the vibe......most people seemed to be there as part of a couple or with a group of friends. Didn't find any of the pick-up/meat-market vibe at all.....thank God! Noticed that my partner and I were not the only same-sex couple in the place. Overall, a fairly diverse crowd. There did seem to be some people coming down the street from Corner Pocket to check it out.

Crowd ranged in ages....looked to be mostly late 20's to 40. Some older. Lots of professionals. What I really liked was the vibe......most people seemed to be there as part of a couple or with a group of friends. Didn't find any of the pick-up/meat-market vibe at all.....thank God! Noticed that my partner and I were not the only same-sex couple in the place. Overall, a fairly diverse crowd. There did seem to be some people coming down the street from Corner Pocket to check it out.

The ordinance was abolished by a judge gsupstate. People can smoke wherever they want currently. I drove by the Brown Street Club for the first time ever a little while ago. A ton of people outside going in and out of the place. I also saw the red Ferrari sitting out front. This looks like it will be a huge success for sometime to come. :thumbsup:

Archived