I blush to announce...

zenstyle

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder which of the three NPR stations in town gets the most listeners?

WVGU, WVGR, or WBLU?

I listen to WBLU Saturday nights for Prairie Home Companion and the folk and Celtic music shows that follow. I try to listen to WGVU because of the local news and talk programming but when it gets embarrassingly bad I turn to WVGR or WYCE. (I turn channels on WBLU too when Garrison Keillor insists on singing along with his guests.)

I listen to WBLU Saturday nights for Prairie Home Companion ... (I turn channels on WBLU too when Garrison Keillor insists on singing along with his guests.)

I resemble that!

[spent last Saturday evening standing in the street outside the Fitzgerald IN THE RAIN singing along with Garrison!]

I resemble that!

[spent last Saturday evening standing in the street outside the Fitzgerald IN THE RAIN singing along with Garrison!]

Is it deliberate that you stand outside the Fitzgerald in Grand Rapids to listen to a radio show originating from the Fitzgerald Theater in St. Paul Minnesota, or just coincidence?

Archived