Heritage Hill

GRGridGirl

Is anyone planning on going on the home tour this weekend? I'll be out of town, so please take pictures.

One stop on the tour is the answer to my previous question.

The El Dorado 506-516 Lyon Street NE is being renovated by Keith Cannon. Two bedroom condos are going for $224,900 (1,100 sf); one bedroom condos are $124,900 (600 sf).

506-508%20Lyon%20NE-2.jpg

1969 Photo

514%20Lyon%20NE-2.jpg

1969 Photo

For more Heritage Hill home tour information.

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to check this project out to see how extensive the improvment/renovation has been. I have a friend who lived in one of the apartments a few years back. It had great light - tons of windows, I can imagine with upgrades that these would be great little condos. Does anyone know how many units there are? Wondering if they keep the original apartment footprints or expanded them.

• 2 months later...

Not tour related but I witnessed the fire to 46 College NE last night. I was on my way home from the bar with friends when we noticed that Fountain was closed. Of course being me, I had to find out what was going on. We walked over to College to get a closer look.

It's always a sad day in Heritage Hill when a fire destroys a home. I'm going to go by the house this morning on my way to church to see how much damage was done.

Not tour related but I witnessed the fire to 46 College NE last night. I was on my way home from the bar with friends when we noticed that Fountain was closed. Of course being me, I had to find out what was going on. We walked over to College to get a closer look.

It's always a sad day in Heritage Hill when a fire destroys a home. I'm going to go by the house this morning on my way to church to see how much damage was done.

Archived