Furman Condo/Hotel Tower

atlrvr

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm. I wonder if there is a cost difference. I guess blue glass is more universal, but with so many blue glassed project going up, I'd prefer the green. I'm actually not even joking, if he does blue, I wonder if it would be cool to put in some red-orange accents like the Bobcats.

If there is any green in there then it is just a "tint" and not a full blown green glass window. it is definately not a Tradmark sky blue, but its not where im going to look at it and be like "wow thats GREEN!" Or maybe the printer just printed it the wrong color, printers are known to do that lol.

Wow....Furman's gotten pricey......the cheapest place per square foot in this new building is $400 psf. That's on floor 17, with the most expensive unit on 17 at $460 psf. That's a huge jump up for those guys, and I assume reflects the jump in constuction cost and the difficulty with the site.

Also, interestingly, there are no units 1,000 sq. ft. or larger except on the 25th (top) floor. I assume to keep unit prices down overall, he is building small units (the smallest is 463 sq. ft.) and hoping that the market is now willing to accept size vs. location tradeoffs.

I don't think so....I received a copy, but I don't think they are online yet.

They are all open floor plans, with no doors to the bedroom area.

Also, it appears that the condo owners will have to share their 3 elevators with the hotel guests. I assume there will be key-card access restrictions.

Lastly, the condo owners will have access to the services of the hotel (like TWELVE).

Haha, I love the map they have for Concourse. They list:

1. Crossroad of Trade and Tryon

2. Light Rail Line

3. NASCAR Hall of Fame

4. Former Convention Center

5. Charlotte nba and wnba arena

6. Imaginon-Children's learning center

7. Courtside

what's with having Former Convention Center instead of something more attractive like "Future Entertainment Complex." Courtside isn't exactly a landmark for Charlotte.

Archived