A Popular Magazine Loves Greenville!

goodbye

Did everyone notice the props given to Greenville in the current issue of Southern Living Magazine? There was a brief blurb about this in today's business section of The Greenville News. I bought a copy of the October edition of the magazine to check it out for myself. It is very nice! Greenville is selected along with Nashville, Tennessee, and Wilmington, Delaware, as great places to visit this fall. If you read it post comments and etc. here. :D

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it a real article this time? The last time there was a thread like this about Greenville getting some recognition in Southern Living Magazine, I went and bought a copy only to find that it was a paid advertising section that was passing itself off as an article. :rolleyes:

Edit: provided hyperlink to previous thread.

Is it a real article this time? The last time there was a thread like this about Greenville getting some recognition in Southern Living Magazine, I went and bought a copy only to find that it was a paid advertising section that was passing itself off as an article. :rolleyes:

Edit: provided hyperlink to previous thread.

Real article titled "Fall into the City". Three cities mentioned starting on pg. 31 each given a page. Nashville, Wilmington, Del, Greenville. Greenville appeared to get the smallest

:angry: of the last page with 1/4 of it devoted to listing a hotel in each city. It's on page 36 and you can read it waiting in line a the Bi-Lo

Thanks for posting this link here g-man430/scman/cdude/clemsonman/Jacob/etc.. I find one quote from this article rather remiss:

A river runs through this city, and locals make the most of it. Downtown's centerpiece, the Reedy River, embraces Liberty Bridge, a curved pedestrian bridge spanning terraced gardens and picnic areas. Below, little and big kids find shallow spots to splash along the sides of this river that once powered textile mills.

Did they not see the waterfalls? :whistling:

Archived