Panorama from Williams-Brice Stadium

waccamatt

I took the series of photos for the panorama below at Williams-Brice Stadium before the Carolina-Auburn game last Thursday. My photo-editing software is not sophisticated to smooth out the differences in colors and brightness. The sun was coming and going so it is rather uneven. I do like the view, however.

newer%20pano2.bmp

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, looks like quite a city we've got going on here. Notice the hills. The capital city is beautifully nestled. Check out the prized canopy of trees. Looks like a big colorful tossed salad.

Corgi, you have such a way with words; I think you should do the city's marketing! :thumbsup:

Corgi, you have such a way with words; I think you should do the city's marketing! :thumbsup:

I've been told that by many. I haven't been able to pull the right strings. I have a B.A. in English. I do have a way of making something sound good without stretching the truth. My photography is as good as my writing. What I need is a Notebook, a digital camera and my own website dedicated to my city.

I've been told that by many. I haven't been able to pull the right strings. I have a B.A. in English. I do have a way of making something sound good without stretching the truth. My photography is as good as my writing. What I need is a Notebook, a digital camera and my own website dedicated to my city.

Here's one vote for you to create a website!

Archived