A Suggestion

cltheel.sdl

I think we need to start a Charlotte specific urban photo contest here in the CLT coffee house. We should do monthly competitions and then vote for the top photos of the year. I see we have many talented photographers from the area, and I think this would be a great way to showcase their talents while getting a closer look at the urban enclaves of Charlotte. What do you guys think?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, well I was thinking people could post any photos they want of urban Charlotte. But maybe we could break it down into themes. I'm at college in Chapel Hill right now, but the next time I'm home I will hopefully have the opportunity to take some pics. If we did the theme idea, we could do one month as skyline specific shots, next month as construction specific shots, next month as streetlife specific shots, next month as shots that best capture Charlotte's density, next month maybe shots of certain urban Charlotte neighborhoods (SouthEnd, Elizabeth, Dilworth, NoDa, Plaza-Midwood), etc.

How does this sound to everyone else? I want your comments and suggestions!

Yeah, good idea.

Ok, so for October, the theme for the Charlotte Urban Photo contest is best pic of the Charlotte skyline. PM me your entries and I will create a thread w/ poll. The deadline date for sending in entries is October 15.

Good luck, and have fun!

Archived