Worst Local TV Ad's

Discuss.

What are some of the worst local TV Ad's?

I have to say the worst I've seen was that stupid Furniture Factory Outlet or whatever by Johnny Ross. For those of you who don't know who Johnny Ross is, he's the man with the double-jointed elbow and talks really fast. Do you guys remember how cheesy those commercials were?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Discuss.

I have to say the worst I've seen was that stupid Furniture Factory Outlet or whatever by Johnny Ross. For those of you who don't know who Johnny Ross is, he's the man with the double-jointed elbow and talks really fast. Do you guys remember how cheesy those commercials were?

Yeah now he's doing Take 2 Video commercials. I really hate the ones with the guy in the gorilla and banana suit. Seems like I see them every morning when I'm watching the early morning news getting ready for work. I can't even recall what they are for.

Discuss.

That's exactly who I would've said! I hate that Johnny Ross! He's got-to got-to get a freaking life! :sick:

And nothings creepier than seeing him stand next to those Take2 Video girls acting like some ___. He ruins those commercials.

That's exactly who I would've said! I hate that Johnny Ross! He's got-to got-to get a freaking life! :sick:

And nothings creepier than seeing him stand next to those Take2 Video girls acting like some ___. He ruins those commercials.

I think the whole point of those Take2 Video Girl commercials. They really push their "Couple's Corner", but the way Johnny Ross stares at their ___ is pretty ____ __! :D

I think the whole point of those Take2 Video Girl commercials. They really push their "Couple's Corner", but the way Johnny Ross stares at their ___ is pretty ____ __! :D

I feel I need to take a shower after seeing those ads! That guy is a sleaze.

How about the Lighting Emporium ads? Those are horrible! That little dog....

I feel I need to take a shower after seeing those ads! That guy is a sleaze.

How about the Lighting Emporium ads? Those are horrible! That little dog....

He (Johnny Ross) reminds me of a Rodney Dangerfield (only less funny).

I haven't seen the Lighting Emporium commercial.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These sound like the stupid commercials I always see for a furniture store outside of Texarkana. They have some 7-8 year-old kid who only speaks the "rural hillbilly" language acting like he runs the store. You can't even understand half of what he says, but I suppose his parents thought it would be cute. Well, stupid commercials make me think less of a business. We all see stupid commercials, so don't the people who make these things see them as well? They MUST know how stupid they are.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived