Digital Cameras

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I've realized that I need a digital camera to take photos of developments, vacations, and other misceallaneous (Hope I spelled that right :) ) activities. I need some advice as to the best kind of digital camera for around $150. Any takers?

I'll look around and see what I can find. I of course still suggest Canon. I really do like their cameras. I haven't had one of their other more limited cameras but I'd still think if there is one of theirs available in that price range that you should consider it. Nikon is another I've always heard good things about as well. But like I said I'll take a look around and see what I can find on the internet.

Well, I've realized that I need a digital camera to take photos of developments, vacations, and other misceallaneous (Hope I spelled that right :) ) activities. I need some advice as to the best kind of digital camera for around $150. Any takers?

I'm actually waiting for Christmas to get a digital camera, so I'll wait to hear what suggestions you receive and go with those.

Okay here's a Canon for around $150. I was surprised it was even 5MP. You've just got the standard zoom but then again for that price I don't think you're likely to find a lot of options on more zoom. I won't say you can't get a good camera that isn't a Canon but I'd still suggest them. I believe you've seen plenty of my pics on here. The older ones are from a Canon that was only 3MP. Personally I think this is a pretty good deal for what you're probably looking for. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-Digi...TF8&s=photo

Archived