Charlotte Urban Photo Contest Rules

cltheel.sdl

Preliminary Poll for October has been set up at:

http://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/index.ph...c=31387&st=

***RULES UPDATED [#5]

---

The Charlotte Urban Photo Contest is a monthly, themed competition for photo entries sent in by UP forumers. Each month will have a different theme, and photo entries will be due by the 10th of each month at 11:59 PM, however photo entries may be from any time of the year; they don't necessarily have to be taken that month. To enter a photo, PM me your entry and I will make a prelimnary poll of all the entries on the 11th of each month. Preliminary polls will be closed by the 20th of each month at 11:59 PM. The top three entries voted on in the preliminary polls will go on to the finals round. The finals round will begin on the 21st of each month. Polls for the finals round will be closed by the last day of each month at 11:59 PM, and a winner will be declared.

Rules:

1. The photo must be taken by the person sending in the entry.

2. The photo must be relevant to the month's theme.

3. Each contestant may send in no more than 2 photos per month.

4. Make sure you title the photos you send in.

5. The top five photos in the preliminary round now will go on instead of just the top 3. I made this decision b/c there are so many great photos and I thought it would be the most fair way to decide the winner.

Good luck and enjoy!

Themes:

October:best comprehensive Uptown Charlotte skyline shot

November:best photo of urban Charlotte streetlife

December:best photo of inner city neighborhoods

January:best Charlotte holiday photo

More themes to come!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys I've only gotten entries from two forumers so far! We need more, and I know there is alot of talent out there and some great pics that haven't been PMed to me yet to enter in the contest. Only a few days before the poll opens up!!! Hurry up and send them to me please!

The photographers would retain ownership and copyright on the photos. Don't worry, your photos are yours.

This is correct. UrbanPlanet.org owns no photos posted on any of our forums. By being a member and posting photos however you give us the right to display them on our site, but they do not become ours, no ownership is transferred, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NOVEMBER:

Photo entries will be officially extended until the 14th at 11:59 PM! So go out there and take some streetscene shots!! Uptown will be pulsating with activity this weekend with the Monday night football game. Preliminary poll will open early on the 15th, final poll will open early on the 23rd.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived