Charlotte Urban Photo Contest Rules

cltheel.sdl

Exams are over and it's time to resurrect the photo contest.

That being said, May/June's urban Charlotte photo contest theme is Charlotte Night Skyline Shots. PM me your entries and I will set up a preliminary poll at 11:59 PM on Tuesday, May 22. Make sure your entries are in to me by then - I won't be making extensions. I will set up a final poll June 9 or 10.

Good luck to all contestants!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we only have a few more days until the preliminary poll goes up and I've only received 3 entries. If you guys want this to be a diverse and exciting contest, send in your entries! I know some of you have to have some nice night pics, not naming any names *cough* uptownliving, Mobuchu *cough cough* so just send 'em in!

Tomorrow night at 11:59 PM I'm creating the polls, so you guys really need to send in your entries soon. I still have only 3, and if no one else sends any in, we'll probably only have 5 total in the preliminary poll, as I plan to go out either tonight or tomorrow evening to take some pics.

Tomorrow night at 11:59 PM I'm creating the polls, so you guys really need to send in your entries soon. I still have only 3, and if no one else sends any in, we'll probably only have 5 total in the preliminary poll, as I plan to go out either tonight or tomorrow evening to take some pics.

Yeah, just to be fair. Also, it would be good for each contestant to enter only 2, as their own pics might prevent them from getting in the finals from split votes. I'm sure more people will submit entries by the deadline, as I'm sure alot of people will be uptown this weekend for Speed Street.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys, the theme of the July photo contest is best urban Charlotte patriotic shot. This could include anything from the fireworks over the skyline to celebrations in the street. The deadline for PMing me your photos is July 10th at 11:59 PM. Good luck to all participants, and I hope everyone gets out there and takes some sweet pics.

Archived