Florida Retail Federation Mixed Use Office Building

celebrated

Does anyone know anything about this project?

Property Description:

Coming Soon! High-profile downtown building (200,000 SF). Mixed-use with office/hotel/retail space. Renderings and site plans are conceptual and are subject to change without notice.

Location Description:

Downtown Tallahassee - West College Avenue at Duval Street and Jefferson Street

I discovered it here after seeing that FRF just closed on two lots across from the IMAX theater.

2625D019-0217-4F58-AECC-59A1273F92BB_or.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know anything about this project?

Property Description:

Coming Soon! High-profile downtown building (200,000 SF). Mixed-use with office/hotel/retail space. Renderings and site plans are conceptual and are subject to change without notice.

Location Description:

Downtown Tallahassee - West College Avenue at Duval Street and Jefferson Street

I discovered it here after seeing that FRF just closed on two lots across from the IMAX theater.

2625D019-0217-4F58-AECC-59A1273F92BB_or.jpg

The pre-app is for approximately 450,000 square feet of retail, office, hotel, and resturant space.

The pre-app is for approximately 450,000 square feet of retail, office, hotel, and resturant space.

The building is strikingly similar to the Tennyson. This is a surprise to me, but a pleasant one. I'm currently working on a feasibility project for an office building downtown, I think one is definately needed. Great idea. With something like this available we could have lured Torrey Pines.

That does look just like the Tennyson. 13 stories I counted, or thereabouts. What currently occupies this lot? Surely it isn't just an empty parcel. Downtown may soon become DENSE!

Another interesting thing I noticed is that on the map the website provides there is a certain Cascades Park on the southeast. :whistling:

Hmmmm! Cascades Park is certainly a good marketing tool.

The building is strikingly similar to the Tennyson. This is a surprise to me, but a pleasant one. I'm currently working on a feasibility project for an office building downtown, I think one is definately needed. Great idea. With something like this available we could have lured Torrey Pines.

Exactly. An private office building would, and someday will, have a tremendous impact on the city.

That does look just like the Tennyson. 13 stories I counted, or thereabouts. What currently occupies this lot? Surely it isn't just an empty parcel. Downtown may soon become DENSE!

Another interesting thing I noticed is that on the map the website provides there is a certain Cascades Park on the southeast. :whistling:

There is currently a parking lot where this building would be located and a small white building. Are you familiar with the lot between City Hall and First Baptist church if you're lookiing from Duval street.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ :huh: I hate you now? I don't think I ever said that? Matter of fact, half the time, when I respond to anything on here, I'm not even looking at the screename, but the message. I don't hate anyone. But some comments run a bit Loopy in my opinion.

Sorry if it seems I act like a two year old when I respond to TD. I suppose he brings out the child in me.

Archived