Florida Retail Federation Mixed Use Office Building

celebrated

I think if we had the legs under the idea of making downtown sound like "the place for everyone to do business" we'd have more office activity underway. This is one of those things we can pitch as environmentally friendly, energy friendly, which are ideas this community have really rallied around.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But if the project began tomorrow it would be 2009 before it was done. And even ol ben bernaked thinks our economy will swing back around by then. It would only be an innovative mind willing to make a few jobs, a little excitement, and a representation of faith in the cyclically balanced economy. Untill we get those clients interested in the little bit of boom we got- we are stuck looking at the hopeful aspirations of observers wrapped around our proposed renderings. I want to see a developer with long term interest, and faith, develope a g-darn pject!

;)

Because, I know you know we are worth it.

:wub:

Archived