Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nanaaapl

Whole Foods in Jacksonville refreshed

Who wants one and where?   16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a Whole Foods in Jacksonville?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • What is a Whole Foods?
  2. 2. Where do you want one?

• San Marco
    • Southside
    • Riverside
    • Urban Core
    • Beaches
    • Arlington/Regency area
    • Mandarin
    • Springfield
    • Avondale
    • UNF area
    • outside JAX (Nassua,Clay, St. Johns)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 posts in this topic

As just recently brought up by twins977, there is a desire and need for a Whole Foods in Jacksonville. I just recently put up a group on Facebook about this cause. As of recently, a new spot for the grocer to go, has just opened up with the closing of the PVB Harris Teeter location.. I would hope that a continued interest in this desire and need is pursued.

Hey we are dying for one over here in Tally-town too and we've got several spots one would fit into nicely. I propose Whole Foods build 2 or 3 in Jax (several cities your size have way more than one) and since the trucks will now have to "run" in N. FL they could also put one in G'ville and Tally.

Hey we are dying for one over here in Tally-town too and we've got several spots one would fit into nicely. I propose Whole Foods build 2 or 3 in Jax (several cities your size have way more than one) and since the trucks will now have to "run" in N. FL they could also put one in G'ville and Tally.

I like that idea! I say we take over Whole Foods and put the little plan into effect, you know a little coup d'

This is a great store from what I hear. Good news for Jax :)

There are numerous restaraunts downtown (check out DowntownJacksonvill.com). Downtown's high end would be Ruth's Chris, Chart House, Plaza III, and a couple others. There are also a ton of spots at the Landing as well as some fantastic spots in the CBD such as Boomtown Theatre and The Burrito Gallery.

If you want to stay away from downtown, check out the St. Johns Town Center which is chock full of new restaraunts such as Maggiano's, Cheesecake Factory, and PF Changs.

http://www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=857

Plus much more to come

www.stjohnsphase2.com

Harbour Village, located at San Pablo and Atlantic Boulevards, is scheduled to open its Whole Foods Market on October 31st!

Harbour Village, located at San Pablo and Atlantic Boulevards, is scheduled to open its Whole Foods Market on October 31st!

PERIDOT, you probably read the sign wrong. A Fresh Market is opening up there. Wrong store hun.

Oops! Silly Me! I guess I was just hoping it would be a Whole Foods Market, having previously lived in Austin. :) Thanks for the correction!