Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rwarky

Miami/Ft. Lauderdale/W. Palm Beach Housing Prices

3 posts in this topic

I've been considering a move to the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale/W. Palm Beach metro area after college, and wanted to know about the housing and apartment prices there. Does anyone have some housing sources or info? What kind of housing and areas can I get for $100k to $200K?

I've been considering a move to the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale/W. Palm Beach metro area after college, and wanted to know about the housing and apartment prices there. Does anyone have some housing sources or info? What kind of housing and areas can I get for $100k to $200K?

Try rentfreerealty.com for some good rental information (have used them twice in the past...great company, totally free to you and they drive you around to different places in your price range/neccesities..the landlord pays a finders fee) and of course realtor.com is a first step to see what you can find. You also might try expertrealty.com as they have a very functional site for all three counties (though they highligght their listings first) Also buyowner.com is a prominent fixture in South Florida "for sale by owner" real estate.

100K to 200K get you nothing in urban Miami or Lauderdale.