Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jdkacz

Detroit Red Wings

9 posts in this topic

Ah, I hope they haven't been infected by the Lions, but they lost their season opener tonight. Anyone have hopes that the Wings can perform a little better then their early exit in the playoffs last year?

It's all about the young guys stepping in and scoring goals. Zetterberg and Datsyuk will be producing, we know that. But we need guys like Kronwall and Williams to step up and do their thing.

dude, the days of Hockeytown are over,, also hockey, its a dead sport, lower than poker for god sakes. Major league hockey,,,, R I P.

Red Wings have been surprisingly hot lately, I wasn't expecting them to have this good of a season, although its certainly been much fun to watch. Theres so many sports going on right now with Wings, Pistons, and Spartans BBall all vying for my Sports watching time.

Too bad we can't include the Lions in that list, but MSU did win again today. The Wings have done pretty well this season. It looks like Detroit could get 3/4 teams in the playoffs. Not too bad.

Go Wings!

The wings have surprised me this year. Good for them for doing so well thus far.

dude, the days of Hockeytown are over,, also hockey, its a dead sport, lower than poker for god sakes. Major league hockey,,,, R I P.

Has anyone followed the Wings this season? I know I haven't caught many games, but with the playoffs in full swing and that they finally made it past the first round I'm excited for their chances to go the the Finals.