Flattering Greenville news

Carter711

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some VERY nice words that a forum member on another forum had to say this week about Greenville. Apparently this was his first time to visit Greenville and he was shooting aerial photos. Very nice compliment, as he usually photographs Atlanta, Dallas sized cities! :thumbsup:

"OK, taking a break from the "big" cities.

Here is Greenville, a city that simply amazed me.

When I had to go to Greenville, I did not picture the little city that acts like a big city that I found. This city had an AWESOME vibrant downtown. It's walkable, condos and retail and cafe resturaunts everywhere, auto traffic is slow and everything is high end and high quality.

They just built a new ballpark and are developing that area now as well as an urban, mixed use area.

It's still way to small for me to live in, but if I had to live in a small city, I would hope it could be a nice as Greenville is.

I didn't have time to get many ground shots and the downtown area is very dense with trees anyway, so it would be a hard city to really show in photographs.

If you are ever traveling between Atlanta and Charlotte, stop in Greenville and see for yourself!"

• 5 months later...

Archived