What skyline inspired you to be scraper fanatic

NcSc74

Hartford,especially from the Charter Oak Bridge.Vlad you're right Cutter would've been terrific the boat building was the one that I always marvelled at on 91 on the way to the Big E or VT. Of course my first visit to New York probably had a little to do with my interest in skylines and urban development.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first time i watched a Dallas Cowboys game and saw a night shot of the City of Dallas, i was hooked. I traveled the world and was always amazed by the large, massive tall buildings that were being built. Dallas is still one of the most recognizable skylines around the world, along with San Francisco, New York, Seattle and Chicago. U see the green outline of the Bank of America Tower, the white double "X" of the Renaissance Tower and the glow of flashing lights on the Reunion Tower. The city is distinct and stands out unlike any other. Since then i have been into sky scrappers, I even stood on top of The World Trade Center 6 weeks before 9/11.

There a sign of human accomplishment and the advancement of technology and design. And no matter where they are built i will go to look at them.

Archived