Charlotte Webcams

Neo

hey guys... check out the Royal Court webcam at 8:14pm today (july 11) to see something pretty cool on the corner of the building in the bottom left corner

WOW!!!! That's cooler than the evil bird on the avenue's webcam many moons ago. So what is that, a Peregrine Falcon?

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody should really tell Novare to get their cam fixed. It's been how long now since it's been off-centered? They've been paying for three weeks of pictures of rooftops of other buildings. I also wonder if this is the same cam they will use for Twelve.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Royal Court, and 101 Tremont are officially archived. We have regained the North Webcam though, so thats a plus. I'm wondering if the west cam is back, anyone have a URL for it?

Thats the North Cam, that is linked up above. Its always been called the tower cam, because its its on top of WSOC's TV tower.

When I originally posted that link, I had never seen this webcam before and the camera was zoomed in to the new tower. It was a really nice angle. I was thinking, yeah! A new cam showing the tower construction! Then, when I checked a few hours later, the view had changed, and changed again & again. So much for the stationary view I liked. Hopefully they will do a zoom view again. It was pretty nice.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...