conpiracies about the Sphinx and Great Pyramid continue

cityboi

The question is did the Egyptians really build the sphinx and Great Pyramid or did a mother root lost civilization build them? here is an intersting article that claims that the Egyptian government found great discoveries that proves a civliaztion (Atlantis) were responsible for the greatest monuments on earth. In the early 1940s a sleeping profit named Edgar Cayce predicted that hall of records for the lost civilzation of Atlantis would be found under the right paw of the Sphinx in 1998. according to the article the Egyptian government is afraid of what the records reveal, proving once and for all, that the Egyptians may not have been the true architects of these great monuments. There are already some unanswered questions. For example, why are there no Egyptian writings in the Great Pyramid? and it was never used as a tomb as other pyramids in Egypt. The other pyramids are also not as advanced as the Great Pyramid. During the time the historians claim the sphinx and great pyramid were built, the weather was dry like today. However there is evidence at the base of the Sphinx that proves its much older. The stone reveals alot of rain fall over time. Egypt was a much wetter land around 10,500 bc which is when its believed the sphinx and Great Pyramid were really built. Thats thousands of years before the historical dates. are Edgar Cayce's prediction correct? Once of his predictions is arelady believed to have come true. He predicted that part of Atlantis would be discovered in the Carribean in 1969. Sure enough near the Bahamas. Strange man made stones that look like an ancient road or top of a while were found in 1969. Atlantis is believed to be a mythical city by many but so were the other so called mythical cities that have been found out to be actually real.

http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/update...n/m24-005.shtml

http://www.hansrey.com/egypt-mystery.htm

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh already! I built them! :P

The ancient Egyptians were masters, people can't accept that? I don't believe in Atlantis, at least not all the mythological stories. And not everything Cayce said came true or should be taken literally. And the Bermuda Road is just an underwater formation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

A few years back a British explorer named Andrew Collins claimed he found a large underground cave complex under the Pyramids at Giza. He claims there is untouched archaeology down there. Former Minister of State for Antiquities in Egypt, Zahi Hawass claim there is no underground complex and they he knows all there is to know about Giza. For years people have believed that Zaha Hawass has been covering up archaeology finds which prove the Pyramid complex was created by a "parent civilization" prior to the rise of the Egyptians. Anything that threatens taking credit a way from the Egyptians is covered up. Unlike the other Pyramids in Egypt built by the Egyptians, the Great Pyramid has no Egyptian hieroglyphs anywhere inside.

http://www.msnbc.msn...-giza-pyramids/

Of course this isn't the first claim of an extremely large underground complex deep beneath the Great Pyramids. Other archaeologists have stated that the Pyramids and Sphinx are just surface markers for much greater finds beneath them. According to some archaeologists the Legendary "City of the gods sprawl beneath the Pyramids" and there is evidence of a great civilization before the Egyptians. The discovery is of a vast megalithic metropolis, 15,000 years old, reaching several levels below the Giza plateau. The discoveries are likened to the impact of contact with an advanced extraterrestrial culture and reveals that man was more advanced than the history books tell us. Archaeologists have stated that evidence shows that this civilization was able to crack the genetic code and in some ways was more advanced than humans today. Some have said it could explain why the Egyptians mummified their dead. The technology that built the Great Pyramids was discovered down there.

http://www.netowne.c...tology/giza.htm

• 4 months later...

Here is an interesting documentary on an ancient global pyramid system that stretches around the world. The construction method on these ancient structures are still unexplained. Today only machine technology can match the precision.

at 48:00 minutes it kinda sends chills down my back. The Pyramids as Giza seem to be the central hub of this worldwide Pyramid network. These structures are perfectly aligned in straight lines around the world and the Pyramids at Giza is the intersection. The interesting thing is that The Chinese will not let anyone explore their Pyramids and in fact have planted trees on the Pyramids, which are made of mud, to cover them up. Its as if they are trying to hide something. One really strange thing about the great Pyramid is that all kinds of important numbers are found in and outside the Pyramid. They include pi, the golden number and the speed of light! How on earth could the ancient Egyptians determine what the exact speed of light is? Check out 1:18:20. This is one of the more interesting documentaries about the Pyramids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yUqb0wrxRw

Very good. Unfortunately, I became a bit too comfortable, drank a glass of milk and fell soundly asleep long before 48:00 minutes. Had to re-watch. Thanks for the post.

I knew I shouldn't have had that glass of milk...Love milk but milk is like a heavy sedative (for me); it always manages to knock me out and into a very deep sleep.

I particularly liked the Easter Island/Moai (statues)‎ input since the statues look nothing like the the Moaians.

Cheers!

I recently read that erecting the giant pyramid of Giza today would cost at least $5 billion.

I've also read articles online that claim modern man of 2012 wouldn't be able to build it, even with today's technology.

Even with helicopters, cranes, bulldozers, massive trucks, would man be able to build something like that today? With that kind of dazzling perfection. What do you folks think?

I recently read that erecting the giant pyramid of Giza today would cost at least $5 billion.

I've also read articles online that claim modern man of 2012 wouldn't be able to build it, even with today's technology.

Even with helicopters, cranes, bulldozers, massive trucks, would man be able to build something like that today? With that kind of dazzling perfection. What do you folks think?

I believe man did build the pyramids. The questions are did they get help with some technology not of this earth? or did the ancients have some sort of techniques that have been forgotten over time? The stones in the Great Pyramid were quarried 500 miles away and those stones weigh between 25 and 80 tons! How is that possible? and to do it in 20 years? There is no way stones that heavy were rolled on tree logs. There were very few trees and even if they tried to use trees, the stones would crush the logs. Remember there were no wheel vehicles at the time. The wheel had not been invented. We know the stones were quarried 500 hundred miles away. Are we expected to believe the Egyptians dragged 2.3 million stones weighing 25 to 80 tons each across the desert? Either something super natural occurred (magic or God) or some advanced technology not of this earth was used. I suspect some technology that alters gravity and the weight of objects were used. Scientists have just recently discovered invisible magnetic fields around the earth. Maybe some technology was able to tap into them.

Read about Coral Castle in Florida. The man who built the place said he discovered how the Great Pyramids were built and how ancient man moved massive stones weighing tons.

http://www.rense.com/general39/coral.htm

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Coral_Castle

• 2 months later...

Interesting presentation and interview about the Great Pyramids, Sphinx and the true history of the human race. Evidence reveals that the sphinx is MUCH older than the time of the pharaohs. In fact it is believed that the sphinx originally had the head of a lion and was recarved thousands of years later by the Egyptians. That would explain why the head looks too small for the body. Rain weathering on the sphinx also reveals its much older because the last time Giza had a lot of rainfall was 12,000 years ago. That time line predates the biblical time line of Adam and Eve. The Giza plateau seems to memorialize the date 10,500 BC and there is a connection between that date and the the three stars of Orion's belt. It is believed that was the date when a world flood occurred and there is evidence of such a flood. What has not been recorded in history is the civilization on earth before that date which many believe is the source of the story of Atlantis. The story of Atlantis did not originate from Plato. It originated from an Egyptian priest. Because the catastrophe killed almost everyone, much of what became before us has been forgotten. According to researchers Atlanteans who survived jump started the civilizations in Egypt, South America and Mexico. All legends that talk about the time before the great flood all refer to gods walking among humans on the earth. Even though the Bible's time line doesn't match the historical time line, it still speaks of a great flood and tells of a time before the flood when fallen angels came from the sky and had children with human women. It seems to be an older version of an "alien abduction" story.

Edgar Cayce was a well known famous sleeping profit who was extremely accurate in his prediction. He predicted the stock market crash and its date years before it happened and other predictions came true. His most interesting readings were about the sphinx and Atlantis. Cayce predicted that the "hall of records" (history of Atlantis and man's true history) was located in a chamber under the sphinx near the right paw. In the 1990s researchers detected an artificial rectangular cavity exactly where Cayce said the hall of records would be found. The Egyptians have been digging beneath the sphinx but have not revealed their findings. probably because if they did find such a hall of records, it would prove that the roots of the ancient Egyptian civilization come from a much older civilization. History would also have to be rewritten and there may be clear evidence of extraterrestrial visitation in the remote past. Edgar Cayce said Atlantis was a highly advanced civilization that in many ways was equal to our own. Could this explain why scientists are finding ancient artifacts all over the globe that resemble modern day aircraft? direct evidence of such technology would have disappeared eons ago. Edgar Cayce did say that Atlanteans had flying machines.

This resembles no insect or bird.

6924782U90_o.jpg

ancient artifact from Istanbul that looks like a man (in fetal position) wearing a space suit in a rocket

flyingobjects22_02a.jpg

recreated drawing

Istanbul_Rocketship.jpg

An ancient Mayan carving of a man in a fetal position in some sort of machine with controls and flames coming out of the back. He also has something attached to his nose for breathing.

mayan_rocket.jpg

looks like an ancient space helmet

maya-alien-ancient-helmet.jpg

ancient artifacts found in Mexico

fe802a18d517.jpg

Image of what appears to be an ancient spaceship on the moon. This same EXACT image can be found on NASA's website. They slipped with this one. It looks more like it would be man made.

apollo20-3.jpg

source that shows the NASA photo. (click on the link below and look at the center of the image towards the top and you will see the same thing)

http://www.lpi.usra....me/?AS15-P-9630

closeups from images that were "leaked". The closeups match what can been seen in the official NASA photos only you can see more detail and it clearly looks artificial. When you compare the photos below with the one above which is a part of NASA's archives, it absolute evidence something artificial crashed there eons ago. I don't think its alien. I think its ours.

monalisa.composite1.gif

f73b76ce8949fe2lgc2.jpg

Looks like human history is different from what we have been taught in school and religion. You might ask why haven't we found ancient aircraft buried somewhere? Such evidence would have disappeared. Modern day homo sapiens have walked on the earth for over 200,000 years. We have evidence of that. Would a crashed plane in a jungle in today's time be around in 200,000 years? Now a craft on the moon would still be preserved because of the conditions on the moon. Another thing, look at how far man has advanced in the past 5,000 years. Its hard to imagine humans being primitive cave dwellers for much of the past 200,000 years. look at what has happened in the past 100 years. If our civilization got wiped out today and some humans in a remote jungle survived, it would be like history starting all over again. They would create drawings, carvings and pass stories from generation to generation about a time when humans were advanced and flew into outer space. Our civilization would become the myth and legends of the distant future. When man reaches the moon again, they will see our moon rover from 1969 just like we are seeing what appears to be ancient craft there today.

[media=]

Archived